Saturday 14 May 2011

A wet and cold day











The very cold shiver of the morning's weather stimulated every fiber of my being. It's icy cold nature woke me up startled. As i glanced at the clock, i realized its only 7.23am. It seems every single day im having a tendency to wake up early, However my body was just so tired and weak and gave in to the attractions of my bed.

All i know, i just need to wander my mind away from this world, its unfairness, its brutality and its amicable nature 


The week that past was like a crestfallen flowers that bore many thorns. Dealing with the aftermath of MASSAD can not be described as a breeze more of running in a quicksand. No matter what i do, i still am left to deal with the loose strings.


Loose ends
Making certain decisions like the one ive been planning to do before MASSAD can never been easy. I took courage and sought out those whom i wanted to speak to. I hope for the best in them and can only hope to be part of their lives again. I have never stopped caring and will never ever stop


Making decisions that hurt people is sometimes the ugly nature when put in position. I'm afraid that i have to make these decisions not out of spite but out of humanity, meritocracy and mercy. 

I know for sure this is a race where im all on my own ( of course God is forever with me) and really im gonna run and never look back. Run like i've never ran before. Faced with many obstacles in the past, tribulations and dissapointments of the people, i know i've got to do it










No comments:

Post a Comment