Thursday 19 May 2011

Lackluster


Dear blog,

as this weekend is coming to an end. I just feel so different. I feel no motivation, no desire and no peace whatsoever. I just get so lethargic. It seems im running without a purpose.

So many things to cloud my thoughts. I wish i can share with someone but i cant. Life sometimes can be kinda funny. It tears you apart, spits on you and leaves you to rot. But truly i just dont wanna lie there. I WANNA DO SOMETHING!

I know to get someone whom i can trust 100% and really depend on is almost impossible. I used to trust in 1st year but i can do it anymore. I  cant face anyone anymore. Life around me is changing. Like once someone said to me "Change Is Constant". Seeing my group mate leave for good is saddening. Sometimes i wish i was the one.  Getting back with people is hard and awkward

But watching Letters to God told me something " Hope Is Contagious"

I wanna believe and hope for greater things. I know its gonna be difficult and truly its something i really hope for changes

Let me now muddle my head in my books first

No comments:

Post a Comment