Friday 7 October 2011

A Familiar Feeling



How can you stop loving somebody? How can you move on?

So many times people tell move on and find someone else. Easy for them to say. But in practice no way is it easy. 2 years of trying and still no result.

But why do i still choose to continue?

I know that it is the right choice
I can only think of that person- 1st thought in the morning

Sometimes i wish i can just share a long conversation with her. To share my dreams and aspirations, to partake my problems. Mostly i want to listen to her day, her aspirations her family and what makes her happy. A smile on her face is enough for be to be contented. Love is not simple but a complex emotional whirlwind that draws you in and doesn't let you out

I want to be in this whirlwind with her. This is the only time i can spend time with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment