Tuesday 7 December 2010

Return

Back to blogging once again,

It's been quite long since my last post. Lots have happened since the last post and thats why i have been kept busy. Finally i am able to breathe a huge sigh of relief even if its for a while.

Taking charge of MASSAD has been one one the biggest responsibility given to me and so far things are looking as green as the grass. Well im proud of each of my committee members who strive to put hard work to make this semester goals a success and where we reap joy.

Well, secondly i feel really trust is difficult as really people and rumors. Haizz people just can focus on their on lifes but focus more on other people lives. I really cant see the rationale behind this. Yes i know alot of rumours have been circulating about me, but i choose to ignore and let other people decide if its really true. People should make decision by themselves

Well thats all i wanna say today as now time to watch some footie

No comments:

Post a Comment